Saved in non-compliance fines
£ Saved in non-compliance fines
Download your FREE ESOS Phase 2 guide!
In this guide you will get:
- An executive summary of ESOS
- An in-depth look into the different methods of compliance, ESOS & ISO 50001
- The 7 steps to ESOS Compliance using our bespoke automated energy management system, Plato
ESOS Phase 1
Deadline | Dec 2015
- The ESOS Phase 1 deadline was 5 December 2015 – however there are still companies within ESOS that don’t comply
- The Environmental Agency have been sending out penalty notices to those who are still not compliant – if you’ve recieved one, get in contact today and get compliant fast
- We saved our clients over £12.5m in fines alone by ensuring they are fully compliant
- During Phase 1, Enistic achieved 100% compliance for all of our customers
- Still unsure if you need to comply? Get in touch today, you’ve nothing to lose!
ESOS Phase 2
Deadline | Dec 2019
- The deadline for Phase 2 compliance is 5 December 2019
- The data preperation period begins 1 January 2018 meaning it’s time to act
- Prices are set to increase closer to the deadline, so save money by starting your Phase 2 journey now
- Enistic are offering payment plans to all of our clients meaning that ESOS adds little disruption to any preexisting budgets
- Stay ahead of the competition by securing your quality lead assessor before resources begin to shorten
The UK's Market Leader
- We guarantee compliance – We are so confident in what we do that we guarantee compliance to every single one of our customers
- We have made ESOS a no-fuss experience. Our fully automated reporting process reduces annoying admin meaning our service is cheaper for you!
- Our team of lead assessors are some of the most qualified in country
- We believe that energy management should be an everyday process so we offer each of our ESOS clients the opportunity to purchase our EMS at a discounted rate
Back to basics
What is it?
How long does it take?
With over 10,000 companies needing to comply, it’s important to stay ahead of competition and begin the route to compliance early. Failure to comply in time can lead to fines of up to £50,000.
How do I know if I need to comply?
- Have over 250 members of staff.
- Or turnover of over 50 million Euros (£38,937,777) and an annual balance sheet total in excess of 43 million euro (£33,486,489).
- Or be a part of a larger organisation that falls into either of these categories.
- 90% of energy consumed by the organisation has to be accounted for across all sites, including transport.
- Must use 12 months’ verifiable data.
- ESOS Assessments must be reviewed and signed off by a Board-level Director, and approved by a Lead Assessor and then reported to the Environment Agency.
- Energy audits need to be conducted and data submitted every 4 years.
- Failure to comply with ESOS can lead to fines of up to £50,000 and public disclosure of noncompliance.
Why should I choose Enistic?
Go the extra mile and make your ESOS audit count.
Speak to one of our expert advisors today and see how you can save money and make ESOS Phase 2 really count.